Friday 8 June 2018

today's blog





Hi guys  it's me Sophia

 Today in genius hour Miss Wilson showed us how to create a pattern so that we could make our own toy. We searched outline pictures on google then drew the picture onto paper doing a mirror image.   I picked an out line of a bunny. I was happy about it because it turned out pretty good for my first go.  It was hard but I got used to it.

After doing our outline we continued finishing our fish. We were adding scales using sequins. My scales are gold and pink. I still have to do one more row.  All my other friends felt frustrated just the same as me because i couldn't put the string through the needle. 


I have enjoyed doing the fish because I have learnt how to sew properly and I know how to fix it if I make mistakes. 











4 comments:

  1. Hey Sophia,
    Its your Big Sister Rieya You did amazing love all the work but I was wondering some letters were big and some were small maybe you need to fix that up a bit. You used a bit too many full stops but other than that you did great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey this is a really good blog post. It looked really cool.bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sophia.
    That blogpost was really good, because you explained what you were doing. Next time you could make all the writing the same size. Did you still finish the bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post