Wednesday 5 September 2018

why we all need sleep

Hello everybody last week my group leaned about sleep. 



I am learning to read and find the appropriate information I am searching for.

Here I have three facts I have learnt so far.

Did you know that animals all need sleep however they do sleep in different kind of ways . some Animals even sleep while their standing up.
There are different kinds of sleep as well like REM sleep.
and did you know that Dolphins can swim while they are asleep  










the first article i read was all about sleep the is illustrator is Jill Mcdougall I think the author wrote this because it tells people About sleep   

6 comments:

  1. please leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia,I LOVE reading about animals so I was keen to read more of your post.You posted that some animals sleep while standing up. Can you name some of these animals, and what does REM stand for? I look forward to hearing back from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophia.

    i love reading about animals so i was going to keep on reading more of your post. you have posted some animals sleep while standing up.can you plz name these animals i want to hear more all about sleep from you so is the animals name horses or cows or owls or sheep. i hope you have lots and lots of followers and comments so have a great weekend tomorrow see you later bye i will see you at school on Monday and good luck for the soloist on Tuesday i will see you on Monday so bye i will miss you next next next next next next week because i am going to fiji

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for the feedback Mrs Cassidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. and rem sleep stands for rapid eye movement and otters sleep on there back while there sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  6. so what did you really like about my blog post and also do you know any animals that sleep in a different way?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post