Friday 4 September 2020

taskmaster

Aloha readers today I am going to be talking about a new topic it is called taskmaster you may have realised because of the title. But for taskmaster today we had to grab an object and see how long the object can spin for the longest object that spins wins. The thing that our group used is a drink bottle because we thought it was going to spin the longest it span for 11 seconds we came third. Then we had to do another challenge.Our teacher gave us a piece of paper and you had to rip something out and the one that resembles something that our teacher can recognize wins. Here is a picture of our paper thing.




This is one of my group members ripping out the thing.


I hope you liked my blog post don't forget to comment. 

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Sophia.
    I used to LOVE watching the tv programme with the same name.I often wished I could go on it and try out some of what they were asking people to do.
    We had a task to do once,when we were on camp.We got given a mackintosh lolly and you had to rip the wrapper to see who could make it the longest.Maybe this is something you could ask the teacher if you could try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophia.
    Just a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sophia.
    I am just leaving a comment to let you know that I have had a look at your blog tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for having the time to look at my blog post

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post