Wednesday 24 October 2018

SLJ practice let's travel around the glob

hello readers for today's blog i am going to talk about the world that i picked the world that picked is Mexico here are some cool things about Mexico Mexico, or the United Federation of Mexico, is a country in North America. It is located directly below (south of ) the United States of America. and did you know that there are 119.5 million people in Mexico  and Extremely varied. The northern part of the country is generally colder and drier while the south is quite warm and tropical. Hurricanes are common in the southern part of Mexico during the summer and fall (June to October). and the name of the capital City is Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla, Tijuana and There are 14 national holidays a year in Mexico. Independence Day (the 'birth' of Mexico as its' own country) is celebrated on 16 September. and There are no official languages in Mexico, however, most people speak Spanish. and Mestizaje (People with a mixed cultural background of Indigenous Mexican and European), Indigenous, Other and Football (soccer), baseball, basketball and bullfighting is National Sports and 1. The colors red, green and white, 2. The national coat of arms, 3. The golden eagle and there money is like Mexican Peso [MXN] .

Image result for a picture of Mexico capital cityImage result for a picture of Mexico capital city
Image result for a picture of the capital city in Mexico

3 comments:

  1. great gob Sophia. Mexico is a big place just like my blog post about Japan. Go and see my one about Japan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophia,

    I really like to read one of your blog pots because it looks like it is fun to read it. I really like mexico too, one question, why did you pick mexico for your learning? bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Sophia,
    Ka pai for getting prepared for the upcoming Summer Learning Journey, are you looking forward to this years one?
    Mexico sounds riveting and definitely a lot different from New Zealand. Wow, there are a lot of people living in Mexico and I didn't know that they had different climates in the north and south of Mexico.
    What places and landmarks do you think you would like to visit if you were to go to Mexico?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post