Thursday 16 September 2021

What is an Acid

 Name of Acid:

  • Hydrochloric Acid
  • Sulfuric Acid
  • Nitric Acid
  • Citric Acid 
  • Formic Acid 
  • Tartaric Acid 
  • Phosphoric Acid 
  • Acetic Acid 
  • Formic Acid 
Formula Acid:

HCL
H2SO4
HNO3
H3PO4
CH3COOH

Where do you find acids? 

  • Plaque Acid n your teeth.
  • Stomach acid is Hydrochloric Acid.
  • Battery acid is sulfuric Acid.
  • Lemons and Oranges Have citric Acid.
  • Vinegar contains Acetic Acid.
  • Bee stings have formic Acid.
  • coca-cola has carbonie Acid.

Thank you for reading my blog post I actually didn't know any of this stuff either and also my teacher said that we were learning year 11/12 work! which I felt very proud but it was mostly my teacher and his awesome way of teaching.🙌 His name is Mr. Stock so to all the teachers reading this umm.. sorry but... 😓

1 comment:

  1. When you get an Excellence in your Yr11 Chemistry Exam, then you can come and give me a high-five.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post