Thursday 9 September 2021

Making Sherbet

 Aim.

I want to find out how to make sherbert.


Research.

 Video 1


Method.

Equipment 


  • Cup
  • Baking powder 
  • Citric acid 
  • Sugar (Raro)
  • stirring rod (Popsicle stick) 
  • Teaspoon 

Instructions 

  1. Get you equipment 
  2. Add a teaspoon of raro into a cup.
  3. Add half a teaspoon of baking powder into the cup.
  4. Add half a teaspoon of citrus acid into your cup
  5. Mix the powder with your popsicle stick.
  6. Taste the sherbet and adjust the flavor if necessary.


Results 

 
When I put it in my mouth it instantly foamed up because of the saliva in my mouth.


Discussion.

Citric Acid + Sodium = Carboin Dioxide 


Thank you guys for reading my blog. Don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post