Saturday 25 September 2021

Health and Safety For science

 AIM:  

I want to find out the basics of health and safety for when you are in a science laboratory.


Research:

The most important Lab safety Rule

Follow the instructions! Whether it's listening to your instructor or lab supervisor or following a procedure in a book, it's critical to listen, pay attention, and be familiar with all the steps.

Know the location of the safety equipment and equipment:

In the event something goes wrong, it's important to know the location of the safety equipment and how to use it. As for the equipment, it's always a good thing to know where the equipment is.

DON'T EAT OR DRINK IN THE LABORATORY!!!:

Save your snacking for after your science period, not the lab. Don't eat or drink in the science laboratory.

Don't taste or sniff the chemicals:

Not only should you not bring in food or drinks, but you shouldn't taste or smell chemicals either it's just for your own health and safety.


That's all for my health and safety hope you enjoyed reading my health and safety for science don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post