Thursday 15 November 2018

S.L.J practice curious kiwi

hey readers today i am going to be taking about my Duffy book that i have read in the weekend and my book that i have read  the name of the book is called infinity ring and at the start of the book is a map and it looks real cool and also for cyber smart we have been learning about summer learning prep lesson tow and also we had to make a log post about a country that you piked and that place that you piked you have to visit and i chose is mexico  

1 comment:

  1. i will your work and next time you can put more writing

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post