Wednesday 21 November 2018

technology

W.A.L.T design and recreate a food package that will reduce waste 


Hello readers today i am going to be remaking a zip lock
 bag
 and the material i am using is beeswax wrap it when you can wrap up anything up and it will still stay fresh and also you can put it in the freezer and it will still stay fresh and when you are going on a pick nick you can wrap it up when you don't want to finish and it will still stay fresh so you can eat it again and you can reuse it but you have to  Wash your Bee's Wrap in cool water with a mild dish soap and the reason why i am is because plastic is getting in the ocean is because and it's killing the animals in the ocean and on land.     

thank you and don't forget to give me ideas. about my design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post