Friday 14 February 2020

Floating Kid Magic

Hello readers,

You made it to 2020. Anyway today I am going to be telling you about this morning.

This morning El Gregoe came to our school the first thing he did were a couple of magic tricks, he has a lot of pets. He has a bunny lots of birds and he even has puppets as friends. He also made  a student float. He talked about being kind and not to bully. The words that he talked about were caring, empathy, responsible, resilient and respect and not to bully.   

Here are some pictures of El Gregoe.

                  
Hope you liked my blog post.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophia.
    It's great to watch a show that has a special meaning behind it.Obviously Elgregoes was about the 5 rules.
    I liked it when he does tricks with his parrots.
    Can you tell me what you liked best about the show and why?.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post