Friday 6 March 2020

My holidays

Hello readers today I am going to be telling you about my holiday well to be honest I don't like 2020. Because in Australia there are  bush fires and the animals that are dying. The plastic that we are throwing in the ocean well if you kill the animals you might be killing people as well .All the pollution from factories in the air. Also the Corona virus there are over 1 thoused  people that died from it. Here is some lyrics of a girl that sang it 


We're killing the earth and that's really "fun"
No one believes us because we are young
Our forests are turning to ash in a second
Ask California they'll tell you about it,
They'll tell you how they have lost all their homes
While Trump turns a blind eye and tweets on his phone
"Global Warming's an expensive little hoax"
For the last time
This is not a joke
Our factories are working and toxin's emitting
The ozone is crumbling and we won't stop putting-
Chemicals in what we're trying to breathe
Our future is stolen and we are the thieves
Sea levels are rising and icebergs are melting
The coral reefs are dying and no one is helping
Do you realize they keep the oceans alive
This started back in 1985
Don't come to me when your child can't think-
Of what a tiger is cause they're extinct
Don't cry to me when your fur coat ain't clean
The endangered list is now 41, 416
Dear 2045
I don't think we're gonna survive
If you end up hearing this story
I just wanna say
I'm sorry.





I hoped you liked my blog post remember our world is dying.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia.
    I am amazed how people can put so much emotion and meaning in to a song. We all need to do our part for the environment to make sure that it is clean and tidy. Just picking up one piece of rubbish,that isn't ours,will help.
    Can you think of a way to help keep our world clean?.I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post