Friday 28 August 2020

100 word count

Hello readers today I am going to be showing you my 100 word count the words that I have to use are then the crowd erupted with laughter it was a bit difficult

 



One day I went to a concert in LA after that everybody was surrounding her. Because they wanted her autograph she gave almost everybody an autograph but she was running late to go somewhere same was I so I went to the place I needed to go to as well and guess what we bumped in again turns out we both went to the mall and then a bunch of people came rushing towards her then she kept backing up then she fell over and then the crowd erupted with laughter but security helped her up

then she knew………… to be continued.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post