Tuesday 11 December 2018

our EOTC week

Hello readers


Today I'm going to tell you about EOTC week.

  Is a number of days where we leave
 school to go on Adventures.

Some of the children went to Quail Island. the year fours went ice skating with the year fives and sixes and the year sixes and fives also went to adrenaline forest and they also went Surfing and the year fours went with the year sixes and fives to the halswell pools.

adrenaline forest 

 Halswell pools 

Surfing 

Quail Island 

Ice skating 

I hope you liked the photos and I hope visit one of thees places and don't for get to comment and remember you don't have to. 




  

  


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post