Monday 18 February 2019

Kelly sports

Hello everybody, it has been a long time since I've made a blog post.  Today I am going to write about Kelly sports.

Today we had to do three things.  There was one when you had to hit a ball into a hoop that was on the ground. We did it on the field and we had to go into pairs and we had to use a bat to hit it in the hoop and I was I paired with my best friend. 

The second activity was that we had jump over hurdles and when we reached the end of the hurdles the boys had to do three press ups and the girls had to do three star jumps. Then we had to switch so the girls had to do three press ups and we did it non stop.

The third activity was we had to pretend that the rugby ball was an egg and we had to put it behind our back. It kept falling and everybody was laughing.
 

Don't to forget to comment.






            

1 comment:

  1. Hi sophia i got your commit it was in my Gmail. but i like it Sophia

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post