Friday 8 March 2019

100 word count

One of the activities we do during our literacy is a 100 word out story. The prompt we had in the first week was it was completely out of tune. Here is my story

When I went to a store I hit my head on something and  when I woke up no one was there. and then I went back home and then i went to a concert and my sister was auditioning for it and i knew she could do it and i could see her confidence in her and then she let out her voice and her voice was so out of tune and then i told her voice was completely out of tune and then she said, “Oh i didn't know

don't forget to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post