Sunday 17 March 2019

Hello Hornby

Hello readers today I am going to be talking about Hello Hornby 

The first thing I did was singing.
That was that was the best choir ever and the teacher who was lending the choir was Miss D.
 There were free things to do so I went on the free rides and I went on a free ride on a horse.
There was a really tall tower we could climb up and I went really high.
There was a ball that we could ride in and I went in it and was really fun and my friends were there. Their names where Lydia and Tiana and there was free sausage sizzle.
I looked at the bath bombs. 


 Remember feel free to comment.        

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophia.Miss D has a beautiful voice.When she is standing next to me and singing,I just lip sync.I would have gone on the horse rides as well. I really LOVE horses.I have always wanted to go in one of the balls that you can roll around in.Were you nervous when you went up on stage to sing?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post