Friday 17 May 2019

Football Practice

Hello Readers.

Today I am going to be telling you about football practice. sorry there will be no photos.

Anyway the first thing we had to do was we had to dribble the ball around some t-shirts with our feet. Then two people had to go to the other end of the field. and then we had to pass the ball to each other. We played a small game of football. Then we played a big game of football and the teams were bibs and non bibs and it was not that bad. There was only three girls.  We are starting winter sport today.


And feel free to comment.      

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post