Friday 24 May 2019

Winter Sports

Hello readers. Today I am going to be talking about winter sports. Last week we did winter sports. We did our first game of football and it was not that bad. The first thing we had to do was make a plan. I played defense first and then I was attack as well. I was goalie twice, one time at the start and then at the end. We found out that we won. Also at the end of the game one person got the player of the day. Today we are having our second game of football. Good luck to us.

Feel free to comment. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post