Friday 22 May 2020

100 word count term 2

Hello readers today I am going to be telling you about my 100 word count. The reason why it is called 100 word count is because it needs to be 100 word exactly. 
Our teacher Miss Scott gives us specific words to use. The words we had to use were box, raccoon, chair, sky, and leaf. Comment down below if you can see those words .Here is my 100 word count.






Box    Racoon    Chair    Sky    Leaf


One  morning I woke up to a loud sound outside. I looked through my window and it was a raccoon looking through the garbage again. I was watching it look through the garbage since I was just sitting on a chair in my room. It took a box and left, I wondered why? Normally raccoon’s get food not boxes. So I followed the raccoon and the sky was so blue, I said to myself “What a nice day”. The raccoon put the box on a pile of leaves and put something in the box. There was a leaf inside the box.       to be continued   ……..






   

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sophia.
    The children in room 6 did something similar to this,but they didn't have to make sure they only used 100 words.
    I have seen programmes where raccoons like to go through rubbish bins.I wonder if they would be aggressive if you went near them.What do you think a raccoon would do?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post