Friday 29 May 2020

100 word count

Hello readers Today I am going to be telling you about my week 7 100 word count. I know last time I did my 100 Word count but this time it is different. I promise our teacher Miss Scott said to us that a boy from Ireland sent a photo to our teacher saying "I think that this photo would be good for you student's to write about".  But since it was a photo she did't give us specific words to write with. Here is my 100 word count and a photo of the picture 




One morning after I had my breakfast. I went on a walk into the forest. I brought my dog his
name in hunter.he ran so fast normally he doesn't do this and then I chased after him he was
standing on the rocks. Then he slipped and I got so worried but it was also kinda funny. I also
saw that raccoon. I don’t know what it was doing out here. It was so cold outside at this
point I was  really really confused. It was also holding the same box as last time.It ran off
really fast.   

2 comments:

  1. Great story Sophia.I like that there was a raccoon doing something different than just being a raccoon.The more stories you write,you can add him into it.
    Just remember that when you add a full stop,the next letter needs to be a capital.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Sophia,My Name is James. I like that you write your story. I liked the wrote it in bold I can see well in your story maybe next time you can squish your writing together? Bye then

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post