Friday 5 June 2020

my narrative writing

  • Hello Readers. Today I am going to be telling you about my narrative writing. We all had to write about a picture our teacher gave us here is my narrative writing and picture.



It was dark. I just got dropped off by my friend Katy, we were at my friend Abby’s birthday party. To be honest that was a great party probably the best since grade 4. That’s when the popular girl at school who genuinely made tons of friends without even trying. I mean I have friends but comparing her with me social wise, I am a loner, but I don’t even care I’ve got great friends. When we went to the party it was boring but the “ popular girl” slipped and her face fell on to the cake. I mean what can I say that was funny.


I was walking to the door in a weird posture, exhausted. *Ding* my phone lit up and I got a message from Abby. ‘THAT WAS AN AWESOME PARTY!’ I giggled. I got to my front porch and opened the door. My phone fell out of my hand, that moment was like time had just stopped. I was speechless, I couldn’t move. There was blood everywhere, and I fell to the floor. It was if i was parallized. It looked like their throats had been slit. I was sitting in a pile of blood and IT WAS MY MUM AND DAD’S BLOOD! I saw a note on the floor and it said ‘THIS IS PAYBACK’ it was written  with my mum and dad’s blood. “So it was murder,” i said to myself. I wanted to get revenge.  


I hope you liked my blog post.




  •   

1 comment:

  1. I would laugh too Sophia,if someone fell face first into a cake.I could only hope,that I had tried some of it first though.
    I wasn't expecting the 2nd part of your story to go the way it did.
    Who do you think was the suspect for this crime?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post