Friday 3 July 2020

100 word count

Hello readers today I am going to be talking about my 100 word count. Our teacher miss Scott gives us some words to write about the reason why it is called 100 word count is because there has to be 100 word exact, the words were … and then I saw it …  Here is my 100 word count.



We started to run away from the bear but it was too fast. So then we panicked “what should we do?” I said. We just stood still and didn't do anything. As the bear  came closer and closer my heart was pounding faster and faster and then it jumped on one of my friends and started licking her face. We were all so confused we said “shouldn't it be attacking us?” we asked the guy. He said that when  he first met the polar bear he was scared  too but he was friendly, what how? It jumped on my friends ……..and then I saw it…. 

I hope you liked my blog post bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post