Friday 24 July 2020

100 word count

Hello everybody today I am going to be showing you another one of my 100 word counts.So the way it works our teacher tells us what words we have to put in our story this week the words were. …then it began… So here is my 100 word count. 


One day me and my friends went out to the mall after school. After we went to the mall we went to the candy shop. Then we went to my friends house to hang out and relax. Then when we finished we had some fun in her backyard then we heard a loud bang so then we went to see what was happening there was no more loud bangs so we  back inside the house but then we heard an even louder bang so then we checked it again there was and explosion then it began it was a war. 



I hope you liked my blog post don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post