Monday 29 March 2021

Gummy Bear Osmosis!!!

Aim: 


I want to find out what happens to gummy bears when we put them into different liquids. 

Prediction:


I think that the gummy bears will shrink or grow, maybe lose its colour 


Method:


  • Three solutions water,sugar and salt 
  • Four gummy bears of the same colour 
  • you need two petri dishes 
  • Marker pen
  • Electronic Balance  
  • Measuring Cylinder 
  • Beaker  

Instructions:


  1. Get your equipment 
  2. Label petri dishes with dry,water,saltwater,sugar water
  3. weigh the gummy bear and record their weight on the petri dish   
  4. Add 40ml of the solution into the petri dish  

What it looks like now

this is what it looks like today 






I hope you liked browsing through my blog posts bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post