Friday 18 June 2021

Australia Frilled neck lizard

 Hello everybody today I am going to be telling you about this very unique-looking creature it looks very cool if I am being honest. It's called an Australian frilled neck lizard cool name right.

As soon as I saw that name I looked it up immediately. Then I saw an image of it I said to myself "it looks like some sort of dinosaur" But really it was a sort of lizard so let me start telling you some facts about the Australian frilled neck lizard.

  • The frilled lizard is sometimes called the bicycle lizard. This is because it runs on its hind legs when it is scared.
  • Most frilled lizards are less than 12 inches long. An open frill stretches from 9 to 14 inches wide, making it at least as big as the rest of the lizard.
  • Frilled lizards lay tiny eggs in a nest in the ground. The newborn babies can take care of themselves.
  • Frilled lizards stand on their back legs when they raise their frills to scare another animal.
Frilled Lizard HD Stock Images | Shutterstock


that's all for today's blog post thank you. hope you enjoyed baiiii ^_^

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post