Thursday 1 August 2019

Letter

Hello readers today I am going to tell you about my letter that. I had to write about for someone in my family or my friends. So here is the letter that I wrote for my grandma.


Hornby 
Christchurch 8042
July 22

Dear Pati 

How are you doing today? I am back at school again. I wish It was still the holidays so I could stay at your house for a much longer time.

I just want to thank for all that you have done for me. It means a lot to me like when you buy me things that I need, like for camp or something.  Also if I wanted something really badly you would buy it for me. I just want to thank you.

Also I want to thank you for taking care of me when I am at your house. Like if I sprained my ankle you would massage it and then you would put a cast on it and I just want to let you know that I love you.

Also I want to thank you for giving me food when I am hungry. Like that one time I was so hungry, and we were going to Queens town. So we looked for somewhere to eat and then we found a place it was McDonald.    

From Sophia: I LOVE YOU A LOT    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



I hoped you liked it please feel free to comment. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia it me Tutoe remember me last year i liked the way that you used lots of love heart and i liked the title and i liked the paragraph mabey next time you could use more details

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post