Monday 26 August 2019

Tanka poem

Hello readers today I am going to be telling you about Tanka poems.


Tanka poetry refers to a Japanese 31-syllable poem, traditionally written as a single, unbroken line. The word "tanka" translates to "short song." Similar to haiku poetry,tanka poems have specific syllable requirements.


here is my Tanka poem 


Spring pet’s
5 animals are born                                                     5 my dog is called chase 
           
7 labs are jumping up and down                              7 Chase doesn't eat dog food  

5 I like the springtime                                                  5 my dog is fluffy 

7 the bee stung my hand                                             7 I used to have a bunny 

7  bees collect so much pollen                                   7 my bunny ran back to me 


Family

5 I love my sister

7 I like my sisters a lot 

5 sometimes she be mean

7  I love my whole family 

7 my family is funny 




I hope you liked mt Tanka poem please feel free to comment

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post