Thursday 12 August 2021

Ginger beer

 Ginger Beer


Aim 

This week we are trying to make ginger beer 

Research: 

How to make Ginger Beer 

Funny clip


How yeast ferments beer


Method :

Equipment:

Lemon, Sugar, Ginger, Yeast, Water 

Teaspoon, cup, wooded stick, Tablespoon 

Instruction: 

Put some activated yeast in a cup ( no specific measurements )

Add 1 teaspoon of sugar 

Add 150 ml of lukewarm water 

Let sit for 5 minutes 

Then add a splash of pre-squeezed lemon juice 

Then add half of the amount of ginger you have 

Then taste it and if you want more add some more 

Then we let our teacher taste it and they will add some more sugar, Ginger or lemon 

Then you have to wait for the next day 

Enjoy your Ginger beer

Results:

In the end, when I tasted it it was fizzy which made me really surprised.

Question:

I really hope someone can answer this question so, I really want to know what made it fizzy.


Thank you for reading my blog post feel free to comment . BYEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post