Monday 30 August 2021

Lake Taupo


 Hello everybody Today I am going to be telling you about our reading activity for week five. 

So as you guys all know in new Zealand we recently went to alert level 4 for covid so we have been doing work at home and stuff and hope all of you are safe. Anyway moving on so for our reading group we have to do reading activities about Lake Taupo.

We had to make a screencastify about us reading this journal and I made one as well I mean I am supposed to. Anyway here is my one and the photo of the journal as well hope you like it 



I hope you like my blog post. Also, has anybody seen a kiwi in person before.?? don't forget to comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post