Thursday 12 August 2021

Word Art - Rugby

 Hello everybody today I am going to be telling you about one of the reading activities in our reading groups. 

This activity is called word art. the thing that we are reading about is is our teacher that plays rugby she plays for Black ferns. And it is so cool that we have a teacher for the Black ferns.

The thing that we need to include in our word art is like stuff about rugby so even if it was just like rugby ball and stuff like that. But I have finished my one so I hope you like it I didn't include a lot of words so I am sorry but I still finished it so here it is.:)



Here are also three things that I have learned and the third one is really dumb but yeah 



Here is my key vocabulary 





I hope you liked my blog post. Oh and I have a question for you guys do you play rugby or not. Feel free to comment BYEEEE:)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sophia,
    Sadly I don’t play rugby even though I really want to but at the same time not really since it’s so risky.
    Anyways, This blog post is pretty good! I like the writing on the word art :)
    May I just ask, who was the teacher that plays rugby?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post