Tuesday 3 August 2021

Mountain biking

 Hello everybody today I am going to be telling you about Anton Copper and some facts about Mountain biking.

So for hurumanu, we have reading groups and we are focusing on Anton copper he is a famous mountain biker. Our teacher made us do something new which is the word art I don't think I have ever done this in a blog post so I am pretty new for me. 

Mountain biking: I have never been Mountian biking before so I don't know many facts about it but I will tell you some of the stuff I know. When you go Mountain biking there are certain places you go to. Here is a word Art that I made. 

 


Also here is a screencastify about where Anton Copper trained 
 

I hope you liked my blog post feel free to comment! Do you know anything else about Anton? Byeeee.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post