Tuesday 3 August 2021

My vocabulary about the Napier Disaster

 Hello everybody today I am going to be telling you about my vocab about the Napier Disaster. First, let me explain what we had to do. Our teacher wrote some words down that we had to turn into sentences but the words that she wrote down were related to the Napier Disaster. For example, Debris because there were so many broken buildings so there was a lot of debris. Anyway here is my work hope you like it :)



Hope you liked it. Now I have a question for you do you know what Lahar is? Byeeee!!:)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post