Tuesday 3 August 2021

Goal setting for term 3

 My Goal Setting.



Hello everyone, Today I am going to be telling you about my Goal settings for term,3 We have been doing our goal setting for the last two days First I will start by explaining what this Goal setting I am talking about.

Just near the beginning of the term all the year 7/8/9 had to write down our goals for our new term. So like at the start of term,3 I am pretty sure we are going to be doing this again so we can set new goals. Because we get new subjects every new term 

so that is what our goal settings are about. So here is a photo of my goal setting.


Year 7/8 Wānanga Goal Setting

Name: sophia

Class:  TZR

Term: 3

Year:2021

Greatest achievement from the last term: 








Subjects taken this term:  WdT,SmT,Sci

Hurumanu: Idk yet

1


Miss Tozer Nga Tangata

2

Miss Handley 


3

Mrs. Cairns


Technology: WdT sewing 


Language: SMT

Other: sci


Academic Goals 

Short term (this term):

1


MATHS 



2

Art



Non-academic goal (can be out of school):


Drawing, get better at ice-skating



What are my learning strengths

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)

What are my learning work ons

(Refer to Year 8 Graduate Profile)


I try my best at all of my subjects

I listen to other peoples ideas 

I help others if they are stuck 








MATHS 

the reading activities 

and I need to work on my screencast 






How will I achieve this?



just keep trying 





End of term reflection












 









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post